Friday, October 31, 2008

VERMONT WATERWAYS
AN ARTIST'S BLOG

As a Finalist in the Art of Action project in Vermont, I'm gathering thoughts from all who love the state to help guide me in selecting water sites to paint in the Green Mountain State. See www.artofaction.org
www.mariellabisson.com

If you were born in Vermont, have lived in Vermont, have been to Vermont or live there now, I invite you to share your thoughts in a quick survey. You can easily fill it out on-line. No name or address is required but I am planning a small hand-made art-gift for each person who participates in the survey. If you would like to be added to the art-gift list, kindly fill out the survey. At the end of the 4 questions, you'll see a link to my website where you can send me your name and address confidentially.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=m_2bpVcfjP_2bUrjkPK2HSIIGQ_3d_3d

No comments: